مرحبا بك معنا في ممـلـكــة الكـنـــج شــــاروخ خــــان
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

مرحبا بك معنا في ممـلـكــة الكـنـــج شــــاروخ خــــان

الرئيسيةhttp://shahrukhأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم
مواضيع مماثلة
مكتبة الصور
SRK and Katrina’s next Film with YRF given the yellow light. Empty
أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا المنتدى
مونــى
SRK and Katrina’s next Film with YRF given the yellow light. I_vote_rcapSRK and Katrina’s next Film with YRF given the yellow light. I_voting_barSRK and Katrina’s next Film with YRF given the yellow light. I_vote_lcap 
الشاروخان
SRK and Katrina’s next Film with YRF given the yellow light. I_vote_rcapSRK and Katrina’s next Film with YRF given the yellow light. I_voting_barSRK and Katrina’s next Film with YRF given the yellow light. I_vote_lcap 
aya
سانا
بموووت فى شاروخان
hodaabdo
mahakhan
باروخان
preinsses shahrokh
لؤلؤة
المواضيع الأخيرة
» اعلان جديد للنجم شاروخان 2017 مع انوشكا شارما مترجم
SRK and Katrina’s next Film with YRF given the yellow light. Emptyالخميس يوليو 13, 2017 7:49 am من طرف mahakhan

» اطلب اي فلم لكاجول هنا
SRK and Katrina’s next Film with YRF given the yellow light. Emptyالجمعة سبتمبر 30, 2016 10:02 pm من طرف Q12

» فيلم Bekhudi 1992
SRK and Katrina’s next Film with YRF given the yellow light. Emptyالجمعة سبتمبر 30, 2016 9:51 pm من طرف Q12

» حد لسا عايش هنا
SRK and Katrina’s next Film with YRF given the yellow light. Emptyالسبت سبتمبر 24, 2016 12:06 pm من طرف الشاروخان

» وين الترحيب
SRK and Katrina’s next Film with YRF given the yellow light. Emptyالأربعاء سبتمبر 21, 2016 10:46 am من طرف عاشقة شاروخ

» قصة حياة الكنج شاروخ خان بالصوت والصورة مترجمة عربي
SRK and Katrina’s next Film with YRF given the yellow light. Emptyالخميس أكتوبر 09, 2014 11:01 am من طرف انجل احمد

» تعلم اللغه الهنديه مع بارووووووووو
SRK and Katrina’s next Film with YRF given the yellow light. Emptyالسبت أغسطس 09, 2014 10:54 pm من طرف Roses laws

» مـــــــائة مليــــــــار حسنــــــــــــة بل اكثر والله يضاعف لمن يشاء
SRK and Katrina’s next Film with YRF given the yellow light. Emptyالسبت أغسطس 09, 2014 8:27 pm من طرف Roses laws

» Shah Rukh Khan - Koffee with Karan Season 3
SRK and Katrina’s next Film with YRF given the yellow light. Emptyالسبت أغسطس 09, 2014 8:14 pm من طرف Roses laws

SRK and Katrina’s next Film with YRF given the yellow light.

اذهب الى الأسفل 
4 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
حبيبى شاروك
عضو جديد
عضو جديد
حبيبى شاروك

انثى
عدد الرسائل : 1193
تاريخ التسجيل : 22/01/2011

مُساهمةموضوع: SRK and Katrina’s next Film with YRF given the yellow light.   SRK and Katrina’s next Film with YRF given the yellow light. Emptyالأحد مايو 08, 2011 7:50 am

[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة]

Gossip forums were abuzz of SRK’s YRF comeback alongside Katrina Kaif only a few
months ago, and the fresh pairing was garnering much hype even before the film
went on floors.

But now the film has been postponed, and the reason given is that the King Khan’s
time is consumed on his IPL team, the Kolkata Knight Riders. His involvement in
the team has increased this season, seeing that they’ve been on a winning spree.
But even after this cricket season will be over, SRK will have his hands full with the
promotion of his home-production Ra.One. In fact, the superhero flick premiered its
first look during the Cricket World Cup earlier this year, showing the superstar in a
slick action groove.

After the RaOne release craze finishes, the Don 2 frenzy will begin, which re-unites
the team from the first film, and is slated to release on 23rd of December, just in time
for the Holiday weekend.

A source claims “The shoot for the YRF film will most probably start on December
15.” The same source also adds “Besides giving SRK plenty of time to wrap his
current commitments, in numerology 15 is equal to 6 (1 + 5 = 6), which YRF considers
lucky for its production house”.

The YRF production house is currently keeping mum on the speculation surrounding
the film, since they have yet to release an official statement announcing the movie
and the cast involved. Smart move, we say!

[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة]حبيبى شاروك في حفظ وأمان الله
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
الشاروخان
عضو ماسي
عضو ماسي
الشاروخان

ذكر
عدد الرسائل : 3040
العمر : 33
الموقع : ممـلـكه الــــملك
العمل/الترفيه : مــهندس مــستقبلاااا
المزاج : شـــــاروخــــاني
تاريخ التسجيل : 09/07/2009

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: SRK and Katrina’s next Film with YRF given the yellow light.   SRK and Katrina’s next Film with YRF given the yellow light. Emptyالأحد مايو 08, 2011 11:08 am

يسلموووو ع التوبيك وبالتوفيق لكاترينا مين قدها هتمثل مع الملك
حبيبى شاروك
عضو جديد
عضو جديد
حبيبى شاروك

انثى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: SRK and Katrina’s next Film with YRF given the yellow light.   SRK and Katrina’s next Film with YRF given the yellow light. Emptyالإثنين مايو 09, 2011 6:37 am

تسلم احمد ميرسى على مرورك المميز
لالى
عضو جديد
عضو جديد
لالى

انثى
عدد الرسائل : 519
الموقع : مملكة ملك الملوك شاروخان
العمل/الترفيه : الرسم
المزاج : رومانسية
تاريخ التسجيل : 16/02/2011

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: SRK and Katrina’s next Film with YRF given the yellow light.   SRK and Katrina’s next Film with YRF given the yellow light. Emptyالإثنين مايو 09, 2011 8:41 am

شكرا يا قمر وكترينا تستاهل التمثيل مع الكنج
حبيبى شاروك
عضو جديد
عضو جديد
حبيبى شاروك

انثى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: SRK and Katrina’s next Film with YRF given the yellow light.   SRK and Katrina’s next Film with YRF given the yellow light. Emptyالإثنين مايو 09, 2011 8:45 am

العفو يا جميل شكرا على مرورك
أديبة شاه روخ خان المخلصة
عضو متميز
عضو متميز
أديبة شاه روخ خان المخلصة

انثى
عدد الرسائل : 784
الموقع : شارووووو وبسسسسس
العمل/الترفيه : شارررروخااااني
المزاج : رومانسية كلاسيكية
تاريخ التسجيل : 03/07/2009

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: SRK and Katrina’s next Film with YRF given the yellow light.   SRK and Katrina’s next Film with YRF given the yellow light. Emptyالإثنين مايو 09, 2011 5:44 pm

يسلموااااااا حبيبتي للخبر

بهووووووت شكرياا

SRK and Katrina’s next Film with YRF given the yellow light.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» امير خان يتالق فى مهرجا ن Sundance Film Festival
» ايشواريا راى تتصدر قائمة ابرز نجوم FILM FARE
» شاروخان وشارميلا طاغور ضيوف فى Kolkata Film

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
مرحبا بك معنا في ممـلـكــة الكـنـــج شــــاروخ خــــان :: مملكة عالم الكنج shahrukh khan :: اخبار بوليودية-
انتقل الى: